Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Friday, July 1

New ART wedding journals and more......

.....actually made some ART recently. We are very excited to have 2 weddings just announced in our family! I figured the brides to be, their mothers and grandmother should have their own wedding planning journals. So I blinged up some composition books for them.  Also, I just listed some new 3 tier dessert stands on Etsy for ARTful Salvage. They make great Wedding shower gifts or shower table servers! Please check them out and let me know what you think! :)










3 comments:

Tammy D said...

Your repurposed art is just getting better and better. Love the journals! Does this mean you'll be coming back to IL for weddings?

studio pashnada said...

I really like your dessert plates. I make these too (tho I must admit it's been awhile) but with plates I've collaged. I like the ones with vintage plates tho.

Diann said...

Your journals are so special and lovely...will you go home for the weddings? Your repurposed ART is awesome too! You go girl! Diann